Did you know that Phenomenex LC columns are a universal fit for all HPLC and UHPLC systems on the market?
It’s simple to install Phenomenex UHPLC columns onto Waters® ACQUITY® UPLC® Systems. Here’s how!
- Disconnect the pre-column heater from the oven.
- Separated the front and back nuts so that the gold front nut can slide easily to adjust the pilot depth.
- NOTE: If the nut does NOT slide easily, chances are your plastic ferrule is damaged and needs to be replaced. Plastic ferrules should be replaced every 5 to 10 times you connect a column.
- Insert the tubing into the column inlet.
- Tighten finger tight, maintaining firm contact between tubing and column inlet.
- Tighten the back retaining nut.
- Install your outlet tubing using the plastic finger tight ferrule.
Now re-connect the pre-heater into the column oven, and you’re done!
You’re now ready to start running UHPLC methods on your Waters® ACQUITY® UPLC® system!