Cannabis analysis continues to be a challenge! There are many questions, but we can’t always find the best answers. Analytical experts from SCIEX and Phenomenex gather in a 3-episode series online to provide insight and answer questions about the most critical challenges in Cannabis extraction, method robustness, complex matrices recovery, analysis, and more.
Cannabis Testing Insights and Analytical Challenges
After a short presentation, panelists will open the floor to answer questions from participants. You are welcome to send your question at registration or ask live during the session.
Click the session titles below to join the Cannabis Testing Insights and Analytical Challenges Discussions!
Session 1 – Potency Testing Troubleshooting (THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED)
- Time: Thursday, September 30, 2021 – 10:00 am PDT
- Description: Considerations to develop and maintain robust methods for today’s comprehensive quantification.
Session 2 – Pesticides Method Development and Applications (THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED)
- Time: Thursday, October 14, 2021 – 10:00 am PDT
- Description: Recoveries from complex matrices – from polar to hydrophobic pesticides – and ways to improve analysis.
- Time: Thursday, October 28, 2021 – 10:00 am PDT
- Description: Explore solutions to challenges and the most common issues in residual solvents analysis.